The Franchise that brings you the goodness in Vegan food..
We had the Turkey Dinner Sandwich
roasted “turkey”, cornbread stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce + side of mashed yams.
Along with the Beyond Crispy Tacos
3 crispy corn tortillas with beyond taco meat, lettuce, pico de gallo spicy crema | optional: tortilla chips
The flavor was amazing, a must have again & again.
The key to a nutritionally sound vegan diet is variety. A healthy and varied vegan diet includes fruits, vegetables, plenty of leafy greens, whole grain products, nuts, seeds, and legumes. Work on limiting, or avoiding processed foods, which are hard to digest and are without the energy of live whole foods (whole foods are those that you eat the way they grow). Some nutritionists also recommend healthy unrefined oil supplements (like hemp, flax, coconut,etc…) and other vitamins.
Why Go Vegan?
Because there is plenty to eat without eating flesh meat or taking an animal’s milk. Because there is plenty to use without killing animals for their body parts. Choosing vegan is conscientiously choosing compassion over killing, ecological preservation over destruction, health over disease, and simplicity over complexity. As everything in this universe are inter-connected, each decision we make affect not only ourselves, but that of our neighbors, the planet, and all the creatures that share our earth home.
Moreover, nutritionists, physicians, and people everywhere recognize that plant products are good sources of protein, iron, calcium, and vitamin D, because they can be easily absorbed by the body and don’t contain artery-clogging fat. The American Dietetic Association states, “Well-planned vegan diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence.”
Vegan Diet & Veganism
Many people see dandelion greens as an annoyance in their yard, but these greens are actually packed with nutrients and can provide a number of unexpected health benefits
Why not start your morning with something amazing VFT created By: @zulcuisine
#vegan #breakfast #frenchtoast #strawberry #blackberry #blueberry #healthy #healthylife #tasty #morning #food #foodporn #foodies #enjoy #flavor #love @zulcuisine
While visiting Santa Monica we decided to stop by Urth Caffe. Here we had:
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Pizza – the forever Favorite!!
Visit this shop by selecting here:
• 1 tablespoon of oil
• 1/2 of a sweet onion
• 1/2 red bell pepper
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
• 3 medium zucchinis
• 1 1/2 cups of enchilada sauce
• optional for topping: 1/2-1 cup of vegan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a baking dish.
2. Prepare your zucchinis by cutting them in half long ways and gently scooping out most of the inside of the zucchini and discarding. You want it so that the shell of the zucchini is just about 1/4 inch thick once the insides have been removed (see photo).
3. In a skillet over medium heat, heat your olive oil and then add in the onion and pepper to sauté for 5 minutes. Add in garlic and spices and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add in black beans and cook for abour 3 more minutes until the black beans are heated through. Take off of the heat.
5. Dividing evenly, spoon the mixture into the zucchinis and place them in the greased baking dish.
6. Top the zuchinnis with the enchilada sauce.
7. Optional: top with vegan cheese.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees.
9. Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
#Plantbased #Veganism #davitafriends #Vegancommunity #Vegan #Vegans #VeganLove #VeganFoodshare #VeganFoodporn #Zulcuisine #Vegankidneyboy #VeganPower #kidneytransplant #foodformedicine #Healthy #HealthVegan #VeganFoodPorn #vegantosavelives #vegnews